- HDD - NUTS level 0
- Public Domain (PD)
+ Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.
+ For more info see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
Heating degree day (HDD) index is a weather-based technical index designed to describe the need for the heating energy requirements of buildings. HDD is derived from meteorological observations of air temperature, interpolated to regular grids at 25 km resolution for Europe. Calculated gridded HDD is aggregated and subsequently presented on NUTS-0 level.
- Publication Date
- Oct. 6, 2020, 12:37 p.m.
- Vector Data
- energy , HDD , Nuts0
- characteristics of society and cultures. Examples: settlements, anthropology, archaeology, education, traditional beliefs, manners and customs, demographic data, recreational areas and activities, social impact assessments, crime and justice, census information
- Maintenance Frequency
- Frequency Of Maintenance For The Data Is Not Known
- No Restrictions
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 1, 2010, 10:26 a.m. - Dec. 31, 2019, 10:26 a.m.
- Data Quality
- Dataset available on Eurostat portal https://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do?dataset=nrg_chdd_a&lang=en The table is merged with the NUTS0 layer.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data